Also in the news
A vote on the best way to start a conversation finally releases a winner.
"I don't know about you, but there are hundreds of people getting shot in MY country" (Followed by a wink *Make sure it isn't suggestive*)
Adam Phillips has released Waterlollies onto the internet. Where it is exactly, no one knows. Though part C or (3) possibly [/code] has its sound effects and music to be made.
It's going to be epic folks. Absolutely Epic
What is it that makes Waterlollies so exciting?
I'm not sure. Lets see.
- Earlier Animations are evidence of .. this. And every year he has improved
- Professional music from Lara C
- The amazing effects animation
- The many lovable characters
- The previews we've seen! Not only the detail thats put into the art but the colours used
What are you looking most forward to in Waterlollies? Waterlollies, what that?
umm i dont know the effects probably
The backgrounds have always been his specialty, so that's what I look forward to.
not sure, just like his animations...............more of what new creature he will come up with...
I'll leave you once again with a screenshot
(You have already seen it but its always nice to be violent)
Also in the news today a crazy video staring myself, and a Cardboard Dalek.
Do i get crazier?
- Nathan (Exterminate) Viney
ps: colour, black and white, colour, black and white....