Today in the news an emu learnt how to walk, though it's egg could not.
So, i'm left to sell this junk on the street now.
I cant say "Anyone want to buy the Daily Crumb?" because i end up getting beaten to the ground, or sometimes the wall. So i just say, "BIG ISSUE!" which dosent get me any customers anyway.
Also there normally is an old tramp selling the Big Issue next to me anyway.
"Oi! What are you doing? THIS IS MY PATCH!"
"no.. erm, i'm actually selling the Daily Crumb."
"YOU'RE SELLING THE WHAT?"
"The.. Daily Crumb..."
"THE DAILY CRUMB?"
*street goes silent.*
"He said... Dairy Crumbs... folks... Free..."
*street continue to walk on.*
"I need some buyers folks! QUICK! Phone me on
483948 838433 9388320842 484
haha, thats a fake number.. heh heh
but SERIOUSLY. Contact me at
if i do not reply it means you are a spy, if you claim you are not a spy try this email.
Also in the news George Bush wants to rename himself Jorge Bush. People comment, "It's the same name." He replies, "No, it has a silent J."
I'm trying my hardest to get back into the flash animation mood, but ive worked it out, i can only animate well when i have the sound to acompany it which is a bit stupid. I'm sure i can get back into it.
I plan to make, MUNCHS WAR and possible a Tomothy and Pals episode 3, Camping. (This one is completely not gunna happen maybe if whatever.)
Comps set up, lets get to storyboarding.
ANIMATION NEWS IN 60 SECONDS.
Hello all! This is just a bunch of stuff we'll be expecting in the future.
-Brad Bird, you probably have heard of him IS working on Pixars latest film Ratatouille. So i personally think its worth a shot :D
- Dreamworks have pulled off of Aardmans 3 year film contract deal because Dreamworks thought they were not getting enough money for the films. They've worked with Dreamworks since Chicken Run, then Wallace and Gromit Curse of the Were Rabbit and recently, Flushed Away.
I personally think this is great! :D Let Aardman run free folks!
- Aardman productions:
Shaun the sheep TV series
Find the trailer here http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWJA-VPVmUQ
- A US version of Creature Comforts, crazy american people on the streets answer random questions. Hopefully you've all heard of Creature Comforts.
You can find the US here http://www.creaturecomforts.tv
and their working blog here http://eyeballsandfishlips.blogspot.com
It's being made in both US and UK.. i think.
- Talking of Dreamworks dieing,
LOOK AT THIS!
Now, i was a bit stupidfied when Dreamworks released Shark Tale at around the same time as Finding Nemo (Along with ants/ bugs life. *googly eyes* but whod have thought some other company i dont know the name of is releasing THIS FILM.
The Reef (and Sharkbait, two named)
- [QUOTE]The plot was literally an even mix between Finding Nemo and Shark Tail, without the originality[/QUOTE]
So.. i dunno :P The animated 3d world has taken over 2d films at the moment, ok. But get some originality and good storylines please!
- Dreamworks said that their aim was to make at least 3 3d films A YEAR. This is, as you've probably heard, Shrek 3 (Fishy, i liked 1 and 2, practically the only good Dreamworks films and i didnt mind Over the Hedge but 3 is questionable. At least they'll be able to sell it as a trilogy! :D)
- Aardmans next FILM (Was originally planned to be with Dreamworks but no more) is possibly going to be co-written by John Cleese. I've forgotten the title and i dont know whether itll be stop motion or 3d.
So they are things to look forward too, AND avoid in there.
And now, lets explore the changing of related words.
stomped on by a giant shoe
blue jumper (Scares away the monsters)
Pixar, Monsters Inc
(ill leave it there)
easy :D Try it yourself!
- The Daily Crumb
Nathan (munch) Viney