Saturday, December 30, 2006

Whats on ebay? & website production

In the news today dvds are being taken over by Cabrey chocolate bars.

Whats on EBAY?

Vanilla Coke :)

find it here

It may interest you why i was looking up Vanilla Coke on ebay... THIS IS WHY
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4405262.stm

What has Vanilla coke done to deserve this?
Maybe many people think its discusting, wow, im very interested in your oppinion BURT is a good man.. BUT a few years ago, Easter Day in Australia i got five chocolate eggs and a Vanilla Coke. I was so happy.
So, this is defnatly a personal issue, very close to home. Close to the heart, close to my teeth rotting away. They want it! They want to rot away! NOW!

---
They also have pot noodles, one shoelace and even toothpaste!
But what i thought was fantastic was
TOAST!

find it here

-------
Its really quite amazing how many problems ive come across along the walk of producing this website.
First i sat in Australia as boxes were carried past me and the desk i sat at was slowly disapearing before my eyes i designed the new website. It took we three weeks to work out what javascript was!!! and i only put my website onto a flash drive on the second last day when the computer disapeared for good (Havent seen it since) along with most of my other things.
Once reaching England i realised my website would be destroyed (But its not, its still there, "http://www.munchmedia.tk" but cannot be uploaded)

As my college year went on i kept doing projects i could add to the site, and i did. But what i need was a host, and hoping to get one from my upcoming internet connection ORANGE. And i did, but ORANGES are messy so that all stuffed up.
THEN Finally i bought myself my own server and now i have the website up and running, apart from some links, which is the latest problem.
Until the problem is fixed not even The Crumb will be able to see it :P

I am hoping it will be soon though, i just need SOME HELP!.. stupid new version of firefox... D:

au revoir!

- Nathan (munch) Viney

No comments:

Post a Comment