Friday, November 17, 2006

Do YOU know what a cornish pasty is?

In the news today a giant shoe landed in the centre of London, people are still wondering who could have tied such big lases.

Yes, as you may not have read, i am borrowing a microphone, but due to the fact college has given me three assignments over lapping eachother im a little tied down at the moment to record anything.

I went on a photo killing spree yesterday as i had got my camera out for my brothers birthday :D He turned 1 :)
Here are some of the photos
























































I also did some work on my latest RED telephone BOX movie poster college project.

The first one is a test
The second one im quite happy with and will improve on.
(Click on them for the bigger image)

































- Nathan (munch) Viney

No comments:

Post a Comment