Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tennant Angry

Catherine Tate- Drunk before appearing on Jonathan Ross
It is reported that Catherine Tate was drunk when she appeared on Jonathan Ross speaking out of turn.
Now everyone hates her, especially David.

DT:
"Catherine Tate stitched me up good and proper," said Tennant. "She goes on Jonathan Ross and makes up a load of old nonsense. Unbeknownst to me, she thinks I've made a decision - she'd clearly had too much coffee that morning. She said I was leaving, which was a decision I haven't made yet, maybe she's made it for me"

"I started getting all these phone calls on Saturday lunchtime saying apparently you're leaving Doctor Who. Catherine Tate's just announced it on Radio 2 - thanks Catherine! I said to her on Monday morning did you know you've caused a minor diplomatic incident? She was completely oblivious that the phone had been ringing off the hook."

I think thats easy to believe.
Catherine, Well Done.
He's that clip released a while ago from the new series. I say bring back Sally Sparrow.


- The Daily Crumb

No comments:

Post a Comment