Sunday, May 13, 2007

Waterlollies, the next juicy Brackenwood production

Today in the news a man lost his sense of humour. He laughed at the thought.
-------------------------------
Whilst Adam Phillips struggles on the Daily Crumb would like to advertise his next animation.
You can find Adam's recipes at http://www.bitey.com
Heres his frontpage screenshot of the upcoming Waterlollies.

Can you guess what these are?
(Posted on 'Waterlollies Update' thread)

(A flash screenshot posted on Mr. P's blog.)

(A shot posted on the news page:)

----
These were found on a recent interview:
http://news.deviantart.com/article/28908/








(Sorry about the size differences. Remember you can click on each image to get the full size.)

Adam Phillips quotes:
"However, I'll do my best to animate at least one or two Waterlollies scenes each day. Currently, the movie is exactly 1/3 complete so if there are any further delays, I'll seriously consider releasing the first third (which is about 2 min in duration). "

"Aside from that, I'm thinking my upcoming Brackenwood short 'Waterlollies' is already looking like the best one so far because I've combined all the best elements from previous movies. Highly detailed landscapes, more water effects, lots of floating camera work and a very high drawing-count making the character animation more fluid. It's going to be very difficult for me surpass, next time around."

"I'm not sure how long I can keep doing this Brackenwood thing for free. Currently I'm lucky enough to have Newgrounds sponsoring my movies now which really helps me out, but I'm going to have to get serious about pitching my ideas to production companies and studios."

"After Waterlollies I'll need to top up my savings with a freelance job or two, then I'll probably spend more time on developing the Brackenwood feature film. I've already done some work on the plot outline and art direction and it's a lot of fun to work on so it's something I really want to do."

- Nathan (munch) Viney


No comments:

Post a Comment