Sunday, May 06, 2007

Gascandles back for revenge, or is he?

Today in the news woosh bucket snipe traffic warden ouch.
--------------
Remember a few millenniums ago a Tom Benfall came to our attention stealing a selection of Arj and Poopy cartoons. (Arjandpoopy.com) and some other amazing works from Bernard Derriman. (http://www.squetch.com/)
It came to Brackenwood forums attention, you can find the thread here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Brackenwood/index.php?showtopic=9270
He stupidly posted his address.
So me and my mate Joseph who happened to live in the area went out with a little survey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d9CGLp1Sr8
Well i looked up his good old msn address again and gave him a real Daily Crumb chat.
-------------
Chat was Gascandle:
Gooooood Morning, do u know who this is?
One of the f**s that tried to embarras me but failed?
nope!
Who then?
wrong again soldier! well, im one of the 'cool guys' that succeeded in trying to embarrass you.
I was never embarrassed, And if I was, I forgot about whatever you did that day
yes, you blocked it out of your memory
Oh i guess i did.
Anyway, its been on the internet for ages now.
Now I am going to smash you
I love that line!
Ill smash you
I'm in the UK now anyway kiddo
I guess ill just have to smash one of your local friends that live nearby -.-
all moved away cause they were so scared of you!
hey, how do you feel being taken DOWN by the Daily Crumb?
Being taken DOWN? I cant go down
apart from when you actually DID go down
i never went down
yeh we took you down.
-----------------------------
AND WE TOTALLY GASSED HIM
------------

------------------

------------------------
Great new painting from Laura Williams on the forum based and worldwide game, PIRATES vs NINJAS.
(If you look at it from far away it looks a bit like a video game.) It's fantastic as usual.

(Click on it for bigger version kids)

- Nathan (munch) Viney

No comments:

Post a Comment