Friday, April 13, 2007

Daily Crumb's ambush on ChaCha

Today in the news a spark of orange was seen at the corner of his eye.
--------------------------
Also
Anyone heard of ChaCha, no i hadnt either until their GUIDES, who help you SEARCH was pointed out on Brackenwood forum.
They hold live chats personally with someone who can try their hardest to search for things for you. So i went in forth as the Doctor.

Status: Looking for a guide ...
Status: Connected to guide: Kara(70564)
Kara(70564): Welcome to ChaCha!
You: hia!
Kara(70564): Hi
You: haha im new to this biggrin.gif
Kara(70564): How can i assist you on this topic today?
You: i just wanted to know whether i could get a flight to Gallifrey!
Kara(70564): Im sorry but you will need to do a search for flights. Your keyword that came across to me was engine scanner.
You: its from london
You: sorry?
Kara(70564): I do apologize, but we will need to close out and do a search for airfare.
You: ok
Kara(70564): Thank you for using ChaCha!
Status: Session ended.
Status: Looking for a guide ...
Ring: ...
Status: Connected to guide: Lisa(21205)
Lisa(21205): Welcome to ChaCha!
You: hallo!
Lisa(21205): Hello
Lisa(21205): May I locate a site for you today?
You: i was wondering if you can help in making a desision for me
You: its to do with flight plans
Lisa(21205): I will sure try
You: thankyou very much.
You: well my ship cant get me to gallifrey because id cross my own timeline so i was wondering if any flights from london went to the same area
Lisa(21205): I'd be happy to help you with that. If you will bear with me one moment, I will compile some information for you.
You: and if you'd tell me what a stupid decision i am about to make
You: practically walking straight into enemy lines! the flight times are to be looked at though. Thats why i need your help
Lisa(21205): oh my gosh
You: yes?
Lisa(21205): nnnnnnnnnnnnooo
You: do you have the coordinates?
You: Wheres the Cha Cha service here?
You: i'm burning up a whole sun to talk to you!
You: he's found you hasnt he, the master! oh gosh. im very sorry to have contacted you. It's all my fault!

The Doctor then went forth to save another!

Status: Looking for a guide ...
Status: Connected to guide: Allen(68798)
Allen(68798): Welcome to ChaCha!
You: hi there!
Allen(68798): Hello.
You: i just wondered if everyone in your office was safe!
Allen(68798): How are you doing today?
You: do you know Lisa?
Allen(68798): I work from home
You: is she dead?
You: oh, you're lucky
You: Lisa's family... if you know her.. im very sorry
You: Tell me, did you know Adrick?
Allen(68798): No Guides know each other (unless they invited there friends and family to be guides)
You: thats lucky for you, Adrick was murdered by the cybermen.
You: Now, can you help with flight plans?
You: please! i need to save Romana! Martha's gone and stuck HER face inside the TARDIS!!
Allen(68798): I'm sorry, but I can't take this seariously
You: No! this is all my fault... MASTER ARE YOU THERE?
You: HOW DID YOU ESCAPE THE EYE OF HARMONY?

The Doctor was lucky enough to bump into MARTHA next!

Status: Looking for a guide ...

Status: Connected to guide: MARTHA(81996)
MARTHA(81996): Welcome to ChaCha!
You: MARTHA! IVE FOUND YOU!
MARTHA(81996): hello
MARTHA(81996): what can I find for you today?
You: my gosh, where did you hop off to? last i saw of you your head was half way through the TARDIS?
MARTHA(81996): Please be more specific as to what you're looking for on this topic.
You: id like a rose for my blue suit please smile.gif
MARTHA(81996): a rose for my blue suit?
You: yes thanks
You: a rose, for my blue suit
MARTHA(81996): okay
MARTHA(81996): what color rose?
You: yes, shes got blond hair, big lips, wears odd clothes trying to fit in though shes really common and lives in some flats in London.
MARTHA(81996): Please be more specific as to what you're looking for on this topic.
You: i told you, a rose for my new blue suit recently designed
You: dont get jealous
MARTHA(81996): what color rose?
You: but she was much smarter than you, you just sit there and glare
You: blond
You: thick, thickity thick thick
You: hmm, you arent very helpful are you
You: what paid search engine human goes to wikipedia for help?
MARTHA(81996): Is there anything else on this topic I can find for you today?
You: a cabbage patch blond, guess that'll have to do
MARTHA(81996): Is there anything else on this topic I can find for you today?
You: yes please, i want to go back in time and get Tom Baker to destroy the Daleks! Two little wires together, that was all it was!
You: Tom Baker was an old regeneration of me, YOU'RE NOT REPLACING HIM!

and now IM THE GUIDE!

Status: Looking for a guide ...

Status: Connected to guide: Derek(70660)
Derek(70660): Welcome to ChaCha!
You: hi Derek!
Derek(70660): hello how are you doing?
You: I'm doing well. How can i help you mate?
Derek(70660): you want to help me?
You: sure mate, its what im paid for aint it
You: it says here you are searching for cannibalism, anything in paticular?
Derek(70660): O of course can you find me links to tell me how many career homeruns ken griffey jr has
You: yes siry
You: ya got the main website kid http://www.griffeyjr.com/
You: and the man himself live in the shower as well http://reds.enquirer.com/griffey/griffeyshomers.html
Derek(70660): sorry i cant copy and paste that can you put it under the add results section
You: its ctrl alt delete, one to learn when you're a bitolder
You: anything else mate?
Derek(70660): nope doesnt work
Derek(70660): yes more sites
You: anything in paticular?
Derek(70660): and these links arent working
Derek(70660): you are a horrible guide
You: im sory
You: dont rate me badly!
You: please
Derek(70660): and your also a horrible prankster come up with a new prank this is about the tenth time i have seen this kind of search
You: have mercy sweet son of the fathers tears
You: prankster?
You: are you kidding me?
You: you're the prankster kid! get off Cha Cha before i alert the armies of Gallifrey!

THIS! is me being posh!

Status: Connecting ...
Status: Looking for a guide ...
Ring: ...
Status: Connected to guide: Aneesa(29272)
Aneesa(29272): Welcome to ChaCha!
You: hi there aneesa
Aneesa(29272): Hello How are you doing today?
You: im doing ok, yourself?
Aneesa(29272): Doing well thanks for asking smile.gif
Aneesa(29272): One moment please while I search your request for you.
You: thats ok, im doing as well as you. Been good lately?
You: thats ok
Aneesa(29272): Thats ok what?
You: thats ok, you can continue your search
Aneesa(29272): Ok
You: have you got any leather sparkies?
Aneesa(29272): What is that?
You: you know,leather sparkies. Clips for horses teeth.
Aneesa(29272): I didnt know thats what that was
You: erm, yes. I need a flated flannel as well. The dogs, well how do i put it. Been at the foxes again?
Aneesa(29272): I dont know what you are talking about
You: blood everywhere. Thats why i need the decon wine and cherry salt, to sooth their pain.
You: im sorry
You: the foxes are.. ill. I just need you to search up ways of keeping them alive for another run.
Aneesa(29272): oh
You: can you do that for me madam?
Aneesa(29272): ?
You: help me help the foxes
Aneesa(29272): Thank you for using ChaCha!
Status: Session ended.

AND NOOOW just... me being an idiot!

Status: Looking for a guide ...
Ring: ...
Welcome to ChaCha!
Status: Connected to guide: Shannon(84332)
Shannon(84332): hello
You: hi there shannon
Shannon(84332): what can I find you today?
You: forest planet brackenwood please
Shannon(84332): ok one minute
You: thanks
Shannon(84332): is this a game or book or something else?
You: something else
Shannon(84332): it helps me when I serch to know what it is
You: ok
Shannon(84332): so what is it?
You: brackenwood forest
You: got anything?
Shannon(84332): still searching just one minute
You: ok
You: are they websites?
Shannon(84332): yes
You: oh yes
Shannon(84332): are they what yo are looking for
You: no im looking for Yu Yu
Shannon(84332): sorry?
You: but yes, on those lines
You: the same Brackenwood
You: i also want a bitey badge as well, could you help me in that area?
You: sorry, do i click on it?
Shannon(84332): yes
You: right
You: sorry, i clicked on it but it didnt turn on
Shannon(84332): you might need to laod a certain program to watchany of the videos on the sites
You: no, it just wont turn on. and its getting rather warm in here
Shannon(84332): ok I am sorry I am not sure why they opened fine for me
You: should i plug it in?
Shannon(84332): those are what I have can I get you aything else?
You: GET THIS RUDDY FAN TO WORK!

- Nathan (munch) Viney

No comments:

Post a Comment