Saturday, May 09, 2009

Hope you enjoyed the episode

Today in the news claughter ent zow but they all say buh.

Also
Man with garden points into the future. He said to our reporter, "I was minding my own darn business then fat kid asks me where icecream recites. I say, in war time, he says no, the non lively one. I say, down the road. As i point my stretched out arm feels odd. I looked at my hand and saw green and red.
My hand had ventured into another universe."

It has just been reported that his hand stayed in this universe and rudely interrupted a screening of Angels and Demons with a giant 3d hand leaping out of the screen.

---
The Daily CrumbFilms website (nathanviney.com) has been updated.
Also you can check out the
CONSPIRACY website i produced for the episode.
http://www.nathanviney.com/website/index.html


- The Daily Crumb

1 comment:

  1. Websites looking good, live action section has spaces :O
    Hhhmmmmmmmm......... curious :D

    ReplyDelete